Monday, August 29, 2011

Outdoors season finishing, time to focus on indoor growing!






Irene has made ravages on the east coast (and broken some of my plants!). Not as bad as everyone expected, but surely bad enough to destroy crops!

Either way, the temperature has been cooling down and days have been getting shorter, which indicates that the outdoor growing season is close to its end...

I've harvested more cherry, roma, beeksteak tomatoes and peppers of all kinds, cucumbers, than I know what to do with! Thankfully my friend owns a restaurant and I give him the surplus. Gives a bit of market feedback and helps bring his costs down a bit...everyone wins

I've finally taken those cuttings and they are rooting at the moment for soon to come indoor planting. I'll be growing 10 cherry, 10 beefsteak, 10 various peppers, and I've also taken so raspberry and grape vine cuttings for test purpose, and for my personal pleasure :P

Enjoy the pictures and stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment